Well, the Halloween season of October is over, and now we are entering one of my favorite, yet one of my least favorite, months of the year- November! I have a love hate relationship with this month, and here are 5 reason I love November, then 5 reason I hate it as well:
- The Most days off from School When you add up all the teacher’s workshops, half days, and vacation, it really is the month with the most hours off from school.
- My schedule starts to die down Some of my commitments start to end for the season in this month, giving me room to breathe! I actually got to sleep in today for the first time sense August, and I have nothing planned this weekend, a first in maybe 6 months!
- Thanksgiving!! I can’t wait to get together with the family over a lovely dinner! Plus you can’t forget the football game, even though I hate football, I love performing at half time!
- My Boyfriend Will Be Coming Home. My boyfriend will be returning from Bible college, for an entire week! Not only will we be able to hang out, but he will be able to watch my performance at the game and watch the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary with me!!
- Do I need to say more?
And don’t worry, I am looking forward to Jesus’s birthday celebration and the Christmas spirit that will be taking over the world 🙂
And here are 5 reasons I detest November:
- The World Series I’m a Bostonian, but I can’t stand baseball!! Especially all this super annoying world series red socks stuff!
- Leaves Are Falling More. I’m starting to see more bare trees than leaves now, and I’m starting to see more leaves (along with frost) all over my car!
- The End of Marching Season (and the last one of my life). I’ve been in Color Guard for 5 years, and I’m very scared for it all to end! Thanksgiving is my last game, and I’m probably going to cry the whole time! Color Guard has been such an important and beautiful part of my life, and I don’t want to let it go!!!!!!!!
- Wasn’t like July a few weeks ago? I’m feeling the I’m-getting-old and the time-is-flying-by-too-fast feeling again! Makes me want to barf!
- It’s probably gonna snow…. >.<
What do you think of November?